Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome

Thank you for finding my blog, I am hopeful this will be either helpful to you as you plan your wedding planning, watch someone go through the process of having a wedding, officiate weddings or just find this entertaining and or insightful. I plan to add a new blog once a week or more frequently if things come up that need mention. I will share my experiences, give tips and pointers to have a really excellent ceremony and wedding day, and at least once a month tell of a wedding that I have been part of.
I have been involved with weddings for the last 5 years, and have seen a lot of things happen, while I may tell the story of an experience, it will have the names removed to protect all involved accept myself, and there will be a lapse of time between the event and me blogging on it. If you ever have questions, I will be more than happy to give you my opinion, you are more then welcome to email me, I will either answer your email direct or answer it on these pages. I will admit that while I have seen a lot of things happened, I have yet to see it or even to have heard of it all.
I wish you all a great week as we get ready for the winter holidays of Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years.
Rev. Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment